MS has released a updated management pack for Exchange 2010 to coincide with the release of Exchange 2010 Service Pack2.
You can download the document and management packs from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=692
The Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 monitoring management pack is designed to be used for monitoring Exchange 2010 events, collecting Exchange component-specific performance counters in one central location, and for raising alerts for operator intervention as necessary. By detecting, sending alerts, and automatically correlating critical events, this management pack helps indicate, correct, and prevent possible service outages or configuration problems, allowing you to proactively manage Exchange servers and identify issues before they become critical. The management pack monitors and provides alerts for automatic notification of events indicating service outages, performance degradation, and health monitoring.
Feature Summary The Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack includes rules and scripts to monitor and report on performance, availability, and reliability of all Exchange 2010 server roles including.
- Mailbox Server Role
- Client Access Server Role
- Hub Transport Server Role
- Edge Transport Server Role
- Unified Messaging Server Role
- 6/15/2012 – Updated release, version 18.104.22.168
- 4/6/2011 – Updated release, version 14.02.0071.0
- 11/9/2009 – Original release of the English version and language packs, version 14.0.650.7.