I generally use Scriptomatic Tool for samples of WMI queries using VBscripts. It is useful and servers the purpose in many conditions. But I decided to stop using it…because, I am impressed with Microsofts new Tool “WMI Code Generator” — yay.. 🙂
It is really a rich version of Scriptomatic tool. Using WMI code generator, you can generate scripts for specific property, work with wmi events, and many more along with wmi code samples.
It helps you to,
- Get samples codes for all WMI classes
- Has the capability to generate code for selected properties
- Supports and WMI methods execution
- Supports WMI events code generation
- Browsing WMI made easy
- More importently, you can run this with normal user account and no installation is required. In case of scriptomatic, you should use administrator account to run it.
So, don’t miss it…
Download link is here..